Last updated October 2022
Terms and Conditions for Website
Below are the terms and conditions under which Super Kids Therapy provide its services (the ‘Services’). The Services we will provide will be determined by the outcome of the Initial Assessment.
Before you agree that we will provide Services to you or your child and/or carry out the Initial Assessment, please read the terms and conditions. If you have questions concerning them please ask before entering into a contract with Super Kids Therapy.
Before we provide any Services, we carry out an Initial Assessment of your/your child’s needs and requirements (‘Initial Assessment’). An Initial Assessment consists of:
a discussion with you about your/your child’s needs;
- an evaluation of your/your child’s needs;
- a full objective examination of your/your child’s problem(s), which will involve following our reasonable instructions as set out below; and
- developing a programme of recommended action to address your/your child’s needs and requirements.
It is not possible that any particular result or outcome can be guaranteed as a result of us providing the Services. Our aim is to provide the Services using reasonable care and skill. Some conditions may take longer than others to treat and we will regularly reassess the treatment plan.
If we have not agreed the number of sessions to be provided, we shall provide treatment on a session-by-session basis. We will agree the date and time of the first session and any subsequent sessions by telephone, in person or by e-mail.
Following our reasonable instructions
In order for us to provide proper treatment, we will give reasonable instructions to you/your child (as appropriate) which should be followed. This may include, for example, removing some items of clothing for many conditions to be treated.
We may set you/your child’s assignments to be completed between sessions. You are not obliged to complete these assignments but, if you do not complete them, your/your child’s progress in achieving the desired outcomes may be slowed down.
Stopping a Session
We may stop a session at any time and not continue it if we consider that you/your child are/is not following our reasonable instructions. If this happens, you will still be liable (at our discretion) to pay the fee for that session.
Costs of sessions and payment
Our fees for each session are as confirmed by us to you. Our fees will be charged for all professional time which may include:
- Therapy treatment visits – assessments, follow up and meetings.
- Communications – telephone calls, emails and text messages.
- Record keeping – handwritten and typed documentation, file note entries, reports, programmes, letters and equipment orders.
- Preparations – reading documentation, lengthy emails, sourcing equipment and services.
- Payment terms are 15/30 days from the date of invoice by electronic payment.
- Invoices are issued at the beginning of each month, to be paid by bank transfer or by cheque.
- Services may be withdrawn at any time if the payment remains outstanding.
- The Client shall be liable to pay £25.00 to Super Kids Therapy for any late payments.
If you are late
If you are late arriving at a session, the session will begin on your arrival and continue until the time when it is scheduled to end. If you wish the session to overrun, and we agree/ are able, then you may be charged (at our discretion) for the extra time we spend in providing the Services.
If you cancel or do not turn up for a session
Sessions cancelled within 24 hours notice may be subject to a 100% charge.
If we cancel
On occasion, we may have to cancel a scheduled session. This may occur, for example, if a staff member is sick or unable to work. If we have to cancel a scheduled session, we will book you another appointment as soon as reasonably possible. No charge will be made to you for the session cancelled by us.